Sunday, April 28, 2013

What April brings

IMG_8224bearkl

Flying into and out of Edinburgh airport from/to Munich is so gorgeous! Especially while the sun is setting, paining everything slightly pinkish. You’re flying along the Firth of Forth, over the Forth Rail Bridge, looking at the full panorama sight of the city and finally along the coast line, on top of all those tiny pretty places like North Berwick. The picture was taken later, when the sun was finally fully setting. Stupid dirty Ryanair window!

 

What April brings  - well – not that many exciting things. Examination time and with it comes lots of stress, because I was so running late with my assignments after I  had been ill all the time.

My highlights of the study week were quite modest. First warm summer weather in Munich and that intense smell of summer rain for the first time of the year. Then a very windy Edinburgh which almost reminds of Anne Bronté. Favourite music from a bar on the way home from the library, very late in the evening. And finally the comfort of sitting around your friends instead of you little chamber at home, when studying. And the gorgeous view from the library’s huge panorama windows (no irony). Now recovery time and I’m looking forward to having friends over. And going to the Highlands, again. Some very poor quality outfit pictures have been collected, and I don’t know if they will ever come online… I spent a lot of money on beauty products because – as always – everything was empty at the same time. Ah, and I want to read the Great Gatsby before it hits cinemas, but missed Ozon’s Dans la Maison.

2 comments:

  1. That picture looks lovely - the air up there and the light is so different and peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I was just very lucky to be there at the right time... That was a really nice reward for all the stress around the airport, especially with ryanair...

    ReplyDelete