Monday, September 16, 2013

Back online

IMG_4838gb23kl

I’m back after a short abstinence from the internet. First, we stayed a few days longer than planned in Italy. Then I couldn’t make myself get back to the computer, neglected communication, planning of this and that, and of course also my blog, but preferred to stay on the sofa, reading. Conveniently the internet on my phone is also only very occasionally working at the moment, this seems to call for a new phone (internet not the only problem…). I guess I need a little break to relax before real life starts again, and also to bring back ideas for the blog.

Italy was nice as always, but, honestly not really best time ever. I travelled with family and little children, and must say that everything seems to be a million times more complicted as soon as children (or those children? or their parents?) are involved. Two families with partly  diverging interests (and one single lady who is not overly into children’s stuff, tbh) didn’t really make it any better. I loved swimming in the pool and in the sea, because I find swimming one of the most relaxing activities ever, until I was kissed by Medusa. But luckily the jellyfish injury vanished super quickly and was hardly visible already the next day. We spent a few hours in Venice and in the end luckily also the children liked it. To make sure: I also loved spending time with my godchild and his brother, but all together 5-7 children 24/7 (I had no real room for myself) is a little much for me… The black and white picture, btw, is not supposed to mean anything in particular, I just edited the picture in different ways and in the liked this version best.

No comments:

Post a Comment