I’m sorry, I haven’t settled down enough, yet, to present you really decent outfit pictures, but took a few quick ones with my phone, now and then. And of course the shopping opportunities here in the UK just scream for being explored! I might write a posting about that one day, when I know the city a little better. WHile writing this I realise that I don’t find all the pictures on my phone, that I was going to show you, sorry!!
jeans, shirt: topshop, cardigan: h&m divided men // jeans: topshop (still the black ones), sweater: NafNaf, shoes: Primark, jacket: Mango (camera: Canon EOS 60 D)
New are the black Topshop Leigh skinnies, the speckled Topshop shirt and the leo loafers from Primark. Unfortunately I can’t show you a picture of my new pink hairdresser ;P.
I’m already in love with the Topshop skinnies, I’m definitely going to get more of these. I had the “get black jeans as soon as I do a reagular workout” on my list for ? a year? And then decided to get them in the UK since I always wanted to try Topshop, but didn’t want to order online, because of sizing. First I was a little scared because I was a little between sizes (they only come in every other size) and had to go for the bigger ones, but so far they have not become considerably bigger = too big and I’ve been wearing them a lot this week. Love the fit despite the not that low rise, the fabric, the look and already got compliments!
The speckled top went with me as well, don’t know I didn’t really think about this purchase but really like it already, too.
The leo loafers are from Primark and I’m feeling a little bad about those. Loved the ones at Zara for – I don’t remember well – 60? € but found them too expensive. At Primark they were only 6 Pounds (where’s the Pounds key on my keyboard?). I should not buy leo loafers for 6 P. Actually nobody should do so. Back to reality: I love to wear them with simple clothes ie. 90 % of my wardrobe.
I got the h&m men’s cardigan back home in Munich. 15 € for a 100% cotton garment, you’d never find that in the women’s department. Now I’m off to buying scrunchies, I forgot mine at home along with my brush….
No comments:
Post a Comment