And today’s library/grocery shopping outfit… When I first got out of the house, the sun was shining and the sky all blue – beautiful! Later it was raining, so the footwear at to be changed. OK, and now this one of these cases when you only realise how bad the pictures really are, when you see them on your laptop screen, sorry!! It just gets dark here so early, now…
pullover: American Apparel (Glasgow!), scarf: Zara, jeans: Zara trf, boots: Akira, Hunter, bracelet: New One
Yesterday I went to my first Thanksgiving Dinner (none of the Thanksgiving dates, I know) ever and the food was just sooooooooo good, I’m still full! When I told my mom about it, she suggested trying to find out how the turkey etc is done and make it for Christmas, and I think I will do that! I don’t have outfit pictures, sorry! Wore my Zara tunic with warm leggings, boots and black cardigan, and it just works so well, also for the cold seasons.
turkey/today on the street – it says “just married”
No comments:
Post a Comment