Sunday, November 18, 2012

I want: short biker boots

boots-horz

Unbenanntoffice

All Saints/Ugg in black/Dico Copenhagen

Ugg in brown/Mango/Goertz17

Office

Yes, I’m on a new mission – I would like to get yet another pair of Biker Boots – lower ones for this time. I had been thinking about it for a while, and then there was that picture of Olivia Palermo and her new Report boots, and now I definitely want new ones!! If Olivia’s boots were available in shops in Europe, I’d actually want exactly those. Since they’re not, I need to keep looking for a pair that I like.

First I was all into those from Mango, but I’ve never seen those in real life and might only order them to my Munich home in December – the UK-Germany price difference is just too big, in these boots’ case about 30%. The Ugg ones caught my eyes in the store yesterday, but 225 Pounds (!) is just too expensive, same for those from AllSaints, that I found in the store yesterday, as well. Dico Copenhagen are expensive at 200 €, too, but they come with a lamb wool inner lining, which justifies the prize and overall the purchase of yet another pair of boots. I might look for them in Copenhagen in December (yessss :) ) but just telling from the picture they’re not as nice as the other ones. Same for Goertz17, that also have a warm (not woolen) inner lining. Right now I’m in favour of those from Office. Nice look and price. But I have not decided, yet.

Olivia_Palermo_Report_Ankle_boots

 

picture credits: office.co.uk, mango.com, goertz.de, dicocopenhagen.dk, allsaints.com

Olivia: shoesnob.com 

1 comment: