The picture doesn’t really have anything to do with the main part of the posting… it’s Coldingham Bay
Sorry for the lack of updates lately!! There are still so many little stories to be told, pictures to be posted… Last time I drove down the coast to England with a few friends who are into photography like me, and we found so many beautiful places. The picture posted is just one of many that I took. I guess it’s boring for many others, but I love it!
Anyways, I can’t believe that Chanel is coming into town!!! Karl Lagerfeld chose Linlithgow Palace, the palace where Maria Stuart was born, just outside of Edinburgh, for his next pre-fall/Metiers d’Art collection. I found out only today, and I really have to admit that it causes some emotions in me… Don’t know, I’ve been upset because I couldn’t go to Fashion Weeks since my first time, in my Glasgow posting I mentioned that the only thing missing in Edinburgh was a bit of cosmopolitanism, and now they are all coming to this town… I was going to take pictures at the famous Christmas Market this evening, on my way had to pass by the Balmoral Hotel, and there a bunch of big limousines, one with a Chanel sign in the window, were waiting. Decided to wait a bit desperately hoping that Karl came out, but that didn’t happen. Instead I met Aymeline Valade, Jamie Borchert, Cara Delevigne, Derek Blasberg, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Julia Nobis and – here I’m not 100% sure – maybe Mathilde Frachon and Sigrid Agren. Not kidding at all and not making this up!! Apparently there’s a total smoking prohibition inside the Hotel, they (+a few unfamiliar faces) came all outside to smoke. I didn’t ask for pictures because the first ones all left together – too many, I was intimidated, then the maybe Sigrid, but I just wasn’t sure if it really was here, then Aymeline, but she was just too fast, and finally Caroline, but I had heard not that nice things about her, so I didn’t want to chose her as the first one…
I might be around, tomorrow, again, just live like 10 mins from the hotel and the christmas market pictures didn’t turn out well. And I might go to Linlighgow Palace on Tuesday… Somehow I can imagine that you’ll get even less to see there, than during a Fashion Week – fashion show, but I’m afraid I simply coudln’t be sitting on my desk and study, that evening. And of course I REALLY hope to see Karl!! Will keep you posted!
Oh my god, and just now it started snowing…. I LOVE snow!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment