Speaking about Christmas – here is what I wore today: Normally I like to dress up a bit for our traditional Christmas Day lunch with my parents and close friends. This year I felt like comfy, and also like wearing some of the new clothes… (to pretend that it was winter weather??). I got the cos scarf in grey to match with my grey hat, this cos cardigan, and the cos cashemere hat also in green. I was going to buy the hat in either black or green last Thursday, but they told me that they had got the last delivery the Saturday before and that they were all already gone. And that they wouldn’t get them again this season. So online I went on Friday morning, and the last colour that was still available was green. I also ordered the cardigan that they hadn’t had at the store in my size. And can you believe that the items already arrived at my home yesterday??? I really hadn’t expected that at all! Luckily I had already asked my parents to buy me the grey scarf back in September… Same craziness as last year, remember my post?
scarf, cardigan: cos, jeans: Topshop, shoes: Timberland, bag: MaxMara, coat: Hallhuber, bracelet: Thomas Sabo
+ on my head the old grey cos hat
I don’t think any of the pictures gets the colour of the cardigan right – the best is probably the last one…
No comments:
Post a Comment