No, it’s not the Blogger Style of the Month thing (what style in my case *lol*). I’m so happy, delighted, (proud) and grateful, German Glamour Magazine uses one of my pictures from Paris Fashion Week in its current issue!!! :) The magazine comes with a supplement on current top models and their styles this time, and here you’ll find a story about Freja Beha Erichsen and her undercut. And my picture. :) Thanks a lot, again!
I only quickly flipped through the magazine so far (was at university and picked up my Mango order which included about 112 hours of waiting – now it’s maxi dress time!), but I already spotted a story about Elsa Schiaparelli! I have to admit that I probably heard about her for the first time this week, as the MET dedicates that current exhibition to her, but now I definitely want to know more about the designer, feminist and friend of many of the biggest artists of her time!
There’s also a section where the Glamour editors post pictures they took with lomo cameras during their holidays. Great idea that reminds me of my Mini Diana and makes me want do the same!
Ohhh congratulations!!! What an emotion must be to see your photo in those pages!!
ReplyDeletemany kisses
Al
wow, wie toll! Herzlichen Glückwunsch, das freut mich sehr für dich :)
ReplyDelete