on the street in my village :)
# in the first place unfortunately a lot of planning and organizing. It’s weird, since I started blogging I loved to escape to my blog from time to time, even though there was a lot of work waiting for me (some people call that “procrastination”), but in the past few weeks all these things that need to be done have really kept me from spending too much time here. You can’t imagine how much I regret that! Moreover it’s not only the blogging itself, also staying in touch with (blogger) friends/the blogging world out there – I’m soo sorry!!
# sports: I started biking in “my” forest and doing blogilates at a regular base (and felt SO well) but now I’m a little ill once again. I HATE that, it happens just too often. That I start consequently following a plan and then get ill and have to take a break. BIG *argh*
# shopping: I got quite some stuff that’s been on my “list” since winter: 2 maxi dresses at Mango, a linen basic shirt (Zara), a mini skirt that slightly reminds me of the one by Isabel Marant that I saw on Caroline Blomst last fall in Paris (I know….) (Zara) a statement necklace (h&m), that Kate Moss moustache shirt (who on earth needs something like that??!) – do you see a correlation with the first point? ;) Seriously I tend to buy more stuff when I’m stressed, not totally desperately anything and without thinking of my budget, but still… The fact that I really wanted all those things for a while doesn’t really make it better after all. And there are still so many items, that I’ve been looking for, showing up at stores currently. Like a pencil skirt at Zara (I wrote about it last fall!), cigarette and “pyjama” pants, summer sandals, basic jeans, a jeans blouse, and finally a casual short summer dress because I don’t really have one. I need to plan sales well and better skip some things…
# travel plans: nothing concrete yet, I was going to go to Brussels last weekend, Berlin next weekend and Hamburg in August, but my friends have dropped out for various (mostly understandable) reasons. But we’ll see…. Brussels will probably get a second chance this summer since a(nother) friend of mine is going to move there for a few months and Berlin too, because I hope that my friend there won’t be super busy with his dissertation ALL the time. And I desperately want to see Hamburg, I’ve actually never been there!!
# sooo many exhibitions I would love to see: Fashioning Fashion in Berlin, Hermes Leather and Edvard Munch in London , Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs and Helmut Newton at Grand Palais in Paris, Schiaparelli and Prada in NYC, Track in Gent/BE, MQ – Summer of Fashion in Vienna and Chanel’s Little Black Jacket in 8 countries worldwide and online.
# music: soooo nice and for free: Yann Tiersen’s tiny desk concert online on npr.org <3
# big hate: Some Buffalo shoes apparently are poisoned with chrome 6 ions. Unhealthy for those who wear them, but even a lot worse for those who make them. That’s such a shame, especially since Buffalo shoes (IMO) aren’t THAT cheap!! ARD Mediathek link
was für ein wunderschönes Foto!
ReplyDelete