So here it is, the new Mango Outlet leather mini, that I wrote about in the last posting. I must say that it looks more “too big” from behind. The front, like here in the picture, is quite ok IMO. Might ask my tailor at home whether she can make it a little smaller, I guess that won’t be easy, though. The shoulder thing is not intended… The shirt’s colour is more like in the picture on the left.
Skirt, necklace: Mango, Shirt: Zara, shoes: Akira + warm winter clothes
on the nails: Chanel Frenzy (finally!)
Der Rock ist echt schön :)
ReplyDeleteLG
Danke!! :)
ReplyDeletelove your mango find! i love it when you find that luxe wardrobe staple from a high street store...i've been looking for a leather mini for ages that fits properly. let us know if you do get it tailored - i'm curious how an alteration for a leather piece turns out!
ReplyDelete