Yey, another posting that I started a few weeks ago, and that is almost outdated now, because I already got most of the stuff listed. So you should see this as a wishlist/review posting. * is what I already got…
Details behind the cut
Fall items:
- Leather mini skirt*: I ordered the one from Mango that I loved last year and that I luckily found online in the outlet for half the prize. I picked it up at weekend at home and the size is ok. It could be a little smaller, but I guess that one full size smaller might have been too small at my backside, in the waist area it’s sort of big, though, but ok. Well, finding a perfect fitted mid high waist skirt made of leather probably is not that easy. In the picture is a fake leather skirt from Mango’s current collection
- Mango leo maxi skirt: wrote about it in my Mango Fashion Show posting here. I couldn’t find it in the store in Munich and Edinburgh yet, now indecisive whether I should order it to Munich or Edinburgh (which is more handy, obviously, but also more expensive) at the rare moments, when it’s available online.
- Mango metal cuff necklace*: Mango, Mango, Mango. I got it a few weeks ago (posting) and still love the look. It cuts into my flesh, though…. In German we say “Wer schön sein will, muss leiden.” = Those who want to be beautiful have to suffer. I suffered a little last Friday, but it was ok.
- knits knits knits: So many nice ones at Topshop (partly made of good fabrics) and French Connection. If only FCUK wasn’t so fcuk - ing expensive…
Basics:
- Timberland Boots*: Super quality boots, really, ignore the bad “snob” reputation!! Got them for the Scottish winter and Scottish countryside in general, but they’ll also be much of a help in Munich’s winter. I had a “cheap” (about 120 €) version from another brand, and the real ones are just so much better!! Great profile, water proof, warming.
- COS cashmere scarf*: the one that matches last year’s hat (posting). My parents got it for me as a Christmas present, so I don’t literally have it yet.
- black jeans*: I got Topshop’s Leigh, view the posting here. Ah yes, it was supposed to be a gift for regular workout, and I think that I deserved it a little…
Probably necessary:
- Wellies*: Hunters in Glossy, Tall have moved in. So much more comfortable than ANY other Wellies I’ve ever had, though they were about as expensive here as last year’s Vicings in Norway. They’re also much better for my not too big calves…
- Rain jacket*: The North Face Fleece+Water Proof Jacket has moved in. Can’t say much yet, but it seems to be really good quality, nicely warming, but not making me sweat.
- Fleece sweater: I want one from Bench with the neck thing. Scottish nights can be cold….
+ Maybe, maybe:
- a Marantish jacket
- have I gone mad?? I always passionately hated the Marant hidden wedge sneakers, then I saw the knock-off at Zara trf. Fell in love. Now I also kind of like the cheaper River Island version in black.
No comments:
Post a Comment