You know, I really don’t like Sales Shopping…. It’s so busy in stores, more like a fight, the nice pieces are sold out within minutes, so you have to get up early to grab something online, and after all the really pretty stuff was sold out during the season, anyways…. Well, not this time. I have not bought that much during Sales in years, and most of it are actually things that I either was looking for during the season without success, or things that I liked but simply could not justify paying the full price for.
And actually I was going to have two postings on this, but then yesterday’s Zara express order and Tuesday night’s COS normal order arrived already this morning, still can’t believe it.
Zara
# Zara heels, 30€/used to be 40 € – I was looking for them in November, but they were sold out. Now I found the summer version. I like that they are not thaaat super high and even though the back is open I’m going to wear them with tights in winter. I have some formal events coming up that (I think) they are perfect for.
# Zara flats, 40€/used to be 60 € – I was looking for pair of nice, flat sandals for going out, but I always found those a little expensive … They, again, are from spring/summer 2012 (in blue link)
# Zara biker blazer black 30 €/used to be 70 € ended up in my oder because I wanted to see what it looks like. First I didn’t find it any spectacular, but when trying it on, I quite liked it. I almost never like classic office blazers on myself, so this sort of jackets makes a nice alternative. link
# Zara blazer blue-patterned 35€/used to be 100€: Loved it at first sight in the lookbook, but then I found the 100 € just ridiculous. Moreover it has REALLY big shoulders that make it a little less suitable for every day life, at least for me. I might have that altered a bit. link
# Zara black mini skirt 35€/used to be 100 €: Loved it when I tried it on, but seriously, I’d never buy a party mini skirt for 100 €. Considering that they went down that much, that soon, there must have been quite a margin ;). link
Mango/Cos
# COS grey dress, 30€/used to be 60€. I saw it once on the internet last summer, and thought that this might be the kind of dress that I like on myself (I almost never find dresses….) Never tried it on, but when I saw that it was 50% off, I ordered it, and really like it. link
# Mango Shirt 25 €/used to be 30 €: yes, another “silk” (viscose) shirt… I had a voucher and I felt like buying something. I took the shirt when I had not seen any of my favourites from the online store. Later I found one of my favourites but guess what - I like the shirt so much that it came with me. not fully sure - link
# Mango Maxi Skirt 25€/used to be 40 €: Had been looking for that one in Scotland for ages. It seems to be the perfect casual Maxi Skirt that can be worn with warm tights in winter. Finally I found it in Munich yesterday!
Right now I also have the Mango Biker Boots from my posting (link) here, and the melange circle top from COS (link). The Boots unfortunately are too small in 40, I can hardly walk in them. The COS top looks just weird.
Let’s see whether I will manage to fit that all into my little cabin bag…
*Added links of the things that I still found online…
No comments:
Post a Comment