Friday, January 18, 2013

Topshop Basics*

I promise you I won’t miss the glitter-plasic-ultra short- teenie stuff that Topshop makes, but I really like their jersey basics, and some accessories. When I found myself in front of the store this week, I had to take a look inside and found quite some things, again… I didn’t buy anything, I guess the items will be around for a while.

topshopbasics

all pictures from topshop

Black Fedora hat – has been on my mind for a while – unfortunately this one is a tad bit small on my head – do they get wider after wearing them a couple of times? link

Midi dress – love it!! And it comes in tall! I have so many ideas how wear it…. I think one could make it look very elegant, though it’s so simple. Only problem: any underwear totally shines through, even in the right size… link

High roller tank top – you probably don’t see it in the picture, it has that tiny dot (? “speckled”?) pattern that hit the stores last spring. I also especially like the oversized cut and the rolled sleeves. link

Skater Skirt – Comes in tall as well, but I think here I prefer the normal version. Not sure if I like it on myself, I often find strong A lines not that flattering on myself, even if I like it on others that have a similar frame or are bigger… link

Hi-Tops – yes, still on my mind… I still prefer the first zara trf version, but those are cheaper and quite similar, to be honest… link

 

+ the Leigh Jeans in burgundy, dark blue and maybe black again. It does get bigger and it does wear off, but I really love the very soft fabric!

 

*LOL, The Fashion Writress just posted something very similar… I promise that mine was finished before I saw hers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment