Sunday, May 26, 2013

26052013/1

Last night. The reddest piece of clothing that I found in my wardrobe to support my FC Bayern Munich. Not really obvious since I’m wearing the cardigan all the time, anyways… Nail polish and lipstick were part of that concept, too… The skirt looks shorter in the picture than it was in real life. It’s the very cheap Wang copy from China via ebay. I feel kind of guilty for it, I must admit. Ordered S because I was not aware of how small Chinese sizes run. I have to admit that I first it was quite tight, but I decided to give it a chance and it really got bigger after wearing it for a while. It is also really short, but as I said, the picture is missleading. Maybe I should take outfit pictures before 4 am. It was even already getting a bit light outside…

cats

cardigan, shirt: cos, skirt: ebay, bracelet: Urban Outfitters, boots: Mango

Chanel Le Vernis April

No comments:

Post a Comment