Monday, July 15, 2013

Bye, Edinburgh!

IMG_4642g2bkl

view from the plane to the Forth Bridges and Cramond Island

I’m back home in Germany, had some lovely last days in Scotland with my parents and finally up to 27 (!!!!!) degrees. Now I need some time to get organized and to simply get used to being back here…. Here are some pictures from the plane. Nothing special, but you get some really great views of the city and the Firth of Forth when flying out of Edinburgh. More behind the cut…

IMG_4622bklIMG_4625bIMG_4634beraklIMG_4635bklIMG_4648bkl

3 comments:

  1. Are the rents high in Edinburgh? I am living more in the south and am paying a monthly rent worth a fortune. There are some interesting jobs in Edinburgh, though, so I might want to move there. :-)

    What did you do in Edinburgh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tia! Rents in Edinburgh unfortunately were quite expensive, too... I was living in a Studio, in a private Student accommodation where I had everything I could wish for (modern building, no freshers - roommates ;), washing machine in the room, elevator, really fast maintenance Service etc), but paid A LOT more than planned. many of my friends who shared flats in Edinburgh's old buildings paid a lot less, but had terribly cold rooms in winter (no central heating and single-glazed windows) and quite many even had mice in there flats.... So I don't regret that I paid that much, but still, it was a lot of Money... If you have any more questions about Edinburgh, just ask!! It's a really beautiful and lovely City! I was doing a one year masters Programme there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the pictures are GREAT :)
    I love Edinburgh and the UK in general!!
    I'm now following you on bloglovin... I would be so happy, if you would follow my blog, too! ;)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete