I’m finally able to use my infra red shutter release!! And at the same time have to apologize for a not quite perfect photo angle and very obviously taking pictures only after a very hot day that included about 2,5 hours of driving in a car, and not before starting…
I had an eye on the kimono jacket for weeks, but was never sure whether it was too flowerish/unsimple/youngandtrendy for me. Then it disappeard from the store in Edinburgh before sales started and I was very disappointed. Now found it again in Munich as part of the new collection. So it had to come with me along with another piece from the new trf collection (the ususal thing when you’re looking around sales items…).
The occasion was a medieval festival that happens once in four year in the Bavarian town Landshut. It might get its own posting, since I took loads of pictures but can’t find time to edit them currently. Anyways, the thing in my hair is part of the game, I usually buy one to wear it there (and for that sort of occasions where I might be able to wear it again, and that never happen) and to use it for decoration of my flat, afterwards.
Btw I currently feel slightly sick when reading my own text, in English, as well as in German. I blame my (very slowly progressing) dissertation. Apologies to those who feel the same!!
Yeeah, it’s a carpet! Click for more pictures…
shorts: h&m conscious collection, shirt: Mango, jacket: Zara trf (currently in stores), sandals: Les Tropeziennes (old, but still available version), jewellery: Urban Outfitters, New One
+ a bit of self-tanning lotion on my legs
+ mosquito bites
No comments:
Post a Comment