Monday, August 5, 2013

What July and the first half of August bring

meeep2-2706kl_thumb

Machrie Moor Stone Circles on Arran

# In the first place they bring dissertation writing, dissertation writing and dissertation writing. Sorry for being so inactive, lately. The deadline is near, though.

# Seriously, I try to write a posting about the little random things of every-day life, and I just can’t think of anything. It’s been hot, which I don’t like because of my circulation and – watiforit- the dissertation, I’m uninspired when it comes to clothes because I’m just sitting at home, writing – waitforit – the dissertation. I rediscovered Air and especially All I need and listen to it while writing … and in the end of the month I’m going to Italy to relax from … There will be more content after the deadline! Here’s the link to Air-All I need

1 comment: