Sunday, December 22, 2013

Copenhagen, December 2012

Yes, this time I really mean 2012. Last year around this time I spent two wonderful days with one of my very best friends in the Danish capital. Despite grey skies and daylight only until 3 pm I totally fell in love with the city and can’t wait to go back! I didn’t post pictures right afterwards and think that this is perferct time now. Christmas is almost here, again, and now, one year later, my friend will give birth to her little boy in just very few days. This is not only her first baby, but also the first baby among my very close, more or less same age friends. I’m excited and at the same time can’t really believe what’s happening there. Things change. And I’m looking forward to travelling with the two of them, soon, again…

486561_10151504225039697_1629322119_n

Nyhaven

picture overload behind the cut

66489_10151504155594697_1544206021_n

Christiansborg

5627_10151504154149697_480693536_n

Guides in front of Amalienborg castle

64168_10151504154739697_1087741714_n

at Rosenborg castle

249267_10151504155059697_379730078_n

67045_10151504246629697_616784035_n316878_10151504154664697_1211456736_n

at Christian’s church, I believe, but not sure anymore…

398843_10151504300879697_101810030_n

482612_10151504154834697_1400118630_n

Rosenborg

486416_10151504154649697_307674849_n522733_10151504315529697_1041423993_n

all those bakeries…

554923_10151504154969697_891228834_n577410_10151504155414697_815555198_n577913_10151504155319697_1300437772_n578263_10151504272779697_1794845933_n

Christiania – no pictures and no running!

580495_10151504155264697_1272408454_n582496_10151504154714697_1701806877_n598976_10151504303724697_1903860592_n600306_10151504293964697_207500841_n601239_10151504155044697_1413751491_n644235_10151504154179697_693826900_n644383_10151504154979697_31449895_n881986_10151504155759697_1890472911_o

Öresund Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment