Thursday, January 2, 2014

What November and December brought..

meeep2b-2641xxxkl

Edinburgh view from the castle

 

# first and foremost: they finally brought HOLIDAAAAAAAYYYSSS :). I realize that this posting now is kind of outdated, I still want to publish it, since it was almost finished, before the year ended. Happy New Year, everyone!!

# At the end of November I went back to Edinburgh for my graduation. And spent 2 more  days in London. London is always great, and it feels so good to realize, that even after 7 years, there are still friends waiting. Even though we’re not constantly thinking of each other while we’re living in different countries and though I know that I’m not among those that are clostest to their hearts, I still enjoy every single minute with them, have a really great time, and miss them when I’m back home! I guess (most) Edinburgh connections won’t be like that, though…

- Travelling from Edinburgh to Munich via Heathrow made me realize how handy a tiny shoulder bag is for travelling and hanging out around airports. We came straight from the graduation and I still carried the “pretty” about A4 format sized, Chanel inspired Mango bag with me, which I have been neglecting badly, mainly because of its small size. Normally when travelling, I have just one big rucksack or a cabin sized bag because of the budget airlines’ (stupid) handluggage regulations. Though I try to make passport, tickets and some coins easy to reach, it is so much more practical with just that in the tiny bag on my shoulder and everything on the back/in the suitcase.

# Finally I got a phone that acutually works. I’m now Team Apple, though I always stressed how much I didn’t like the brand. But after all the problems that I had with my samsung galaxy in the end (and because of the design of the new iphone ehum) I opted for apple this time.

# I love Tom Odell’s Another Love (youtube) since I saw him at The Voice of Germany

# I need to get back to reading something smart, after weeks of not too clever crime novels. Unfortunately my brain refuses to concentrate on anything else, while at the same time I’m so done with those stories!

# I celebrated New Year’s Eve in Berlin that I just can’t love and be crazy about, as everyone else does. Still I had mostly a really good time there…

No comments:

Post a Comment