Saturday, April 26, 2014

The new photo blog

meeep-6170kl2

Ronja Furrer IMO is SO underrated!

I have told you that I decided to collect my street/fashion/model/celebrity – don’t really know how to name them – pictures at one place and therefore have created a second blog: On the Road// on-t-road.blogspot.de. I’m going to post more pictures with less text there and keep this old blog the way it is now, mainly personal travel, fashion and clothes/shopping, and random blah stuff, with some occasional pictures of the aforemontioned category.

Btw I lost one 8 GB momory card full of pictures from Paris that I had not safed elesewhere (because it would take too much space…). SO annoying and chances, that I will find it soon, again, are growing weaker and weaker… On it were - apart from some hundreds of others - really great portrait shots of Franzi Müller and Tanya Dzhiahileva after Jean Paul Gaultier, one of the coolness aka Caroline De Maigret after ACNE and an IMO very cute picture of Scott Schuman at work. Wish me luck that it comes back…

No comments:

Post a Comment