This is kind of my photo disappointment of the month. Don’t know, somehow it did not work out the way I wanted. First I tried to bring out the strong, luscious, warm colours of the real image which I took in the early evening. Then didn’t like the result and transformed it into a cooler, slightley faded version. Which at first glance looks better, at second glance looks kind of wrong…
# mmmh, what did it really bring? Right now I’m in bed with a cold which on the one hand is not thaat terrible (the cold), on the other hand I’m planning to go to Prague on Monday and absolutely don’t want to miss out that one or spend the time there in the hotel bed. Despite not feeling too well I had to go into town yesterday to run some final errands for the Prague trip and get a new hair cut after I had just let my short hair cut from around New Year’s grow out. Now It’s a short bob. Afterwards I bought too much from the Chanel Le Rouge Variation Collection (is this the proper title?) in that slightly dizzy, slightly sad mood of feeling the cold coming up.
# I hope you had a nice Easter. Mine was good, apart from the fact that I had to do quite some stuff for study and work. On the other hand I have been able to gain quite some very intense, remarkable experiences at work in the past few weeks.
# Has anyone ever ordered from Monnier Freres? I ordered a bag during Glamour Shopping Week but have not got anything yet, and I start sensing that I will never get it. Need to sort that out before leaving for Prague, Monday morning (if I’m able to go after all).
# I miss the UK and started watching Made in Chelsea. And got so addicted that I might need to order some DVDs. But seriously how can this most random TV series be just so captivating?? I mean, I never liked Sex and the City because I found it too stupid… If anyone (of the non-Brits, since there is hardly anyone in the UK who has not heard of it) is interested, there are a few episodes on youtube….
No comments:
Post a Comment