Friday, December 2, 2011

Dedicated to: Belgium

niteulv 042bear2

My first “one photo” post in a long time. It’s dedicated to the news of the day (besides Iran-UK conflict, “scandals” behind the scenes of the new model contest show and even more disclosures concerning the newly discovered neo-nazi terrorism in Germany – ok, that’s NOT funny!): Belgium is close to getting a government finally! After 535+ days. Congrats guys, I’ve always known you’d make it! Now we have to memorize de name “Di Rupo”. Who knows for how long….

I took this picture around this time of the year three (OMG!) years ago. Brussels tends to have some smog issues from time to time and in that weekend it was pretty heavy. Still I was very grateful for the beautiful soft pink colouring it brought us :)! Btw it’s the view down from Mont des Arts towards the old city centre, Town Hall tower in the middle.

Oh, writing this makes me a little Belghomesick…

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaayyyy finally!!! :D

    If you think Brussels is full of smog then never go to Florence XD (or Milan! My God...)

    I totally understand why you feel Belghomesick, ou should come for a visit once ;-)

    kiss

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, you're right, still I love going to Florence (and also Milan) :)) But when I was in Florence last time we had 40 + degrees, which was... an experience!

    I'll try to come to Belgium as soon as possible!! What about you and Munich? ;)

    Kisses and good night!

    ReplyDelete