
Sorry for nearly one week without a new posting! I was busy with uni work, stressed myself and it seems to pay back now, I apparently overexercised yesterday at the gym, now feeling dizzy etc. Thanks to the stress lately I forgot getting a ticket for one of my fav artists who is playing in Munich tonight: Milow – BUT the concert is streamed live!
Got to know him during my time in Belgium, where we share the same “hometown”. But that’s not all, Milow somehow manages to write songs that totally describe my mood, feelings etcetc. And I think I will never forget how I was running out of a store near Grand Place in Brussels, when Milow started his rehearsals for a concert later that day, because I loved his voice so much!
You’ll find the concert here, it’s already started!
Ich liebe ihn! <3 Hab ihn letztes Jahr live das erste Mal gesehen und kann mittlerweile jedes Lied auswendig :D
ReplyDelete