Josephine left Dior at the same time as Karmen Pedaru, so this time I have a valid excuse for blurry pictures: I rather focused on Karmen and my old Camera was too slow, to change between the two. I expect my new one to be better at this. Ah, and as we (I?) speak about cameras and fashion week photography. I can’t make it this time, even though I’d really love to! Exams start at the end of the fashion weeks…. Hopefully in September! But today’s already the first day of New York fashion week, so lets follow it at bit from the distance!
I don’t think I know anyone else in real life who likes to follow Fashion Weeks and watches livestreams, but I really do! And thanks to tfs member rosalynn, keeping up with fashion week schedule and who streams where became really easy: She created the wonderful catwalklive.tv website with all relevant information. Even though she’s probably not going to read this: thank you so much, this must have been a HUGE lot of work!
Lovely model uniform clothing!
Yepp, brilliant! My autofocus finally get her totally sharp and then that stupid photographer falls and makes her look down, thanks a lot… ;)
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment