I was going to stay away from all kinds of shopping till April, then those boots appeared in the stores (and on blogs like Hope and Antonia)... As so many others I've wanted the Isabel Marant Dicker boots for ages, and they are probably the only designer item, of which I really wanted the authenic designer version. But then Akira, who also made my pistol boots, created this very well made knock-off and I decided to go for it, don't know if I will earn enough money to spend so much on one pair of boots too soon. I know, almost identical copies and stuff.... I'm trying to use as an excuse that the taupe colour of Isabel Marant's version is currently not available. ;P.
The colour is slightley lighter than in the picture and they cost 89,95 € and also come in a brown-reddish colour (which I didn't like at all). I used a 5 € birthday voucher. Online they're currently only available in the mornings here.
Sorry for sounding so - well - unmotivated.... I'm tired, studying, class in town, then I got the boots and a moisturiser for my hands, might show it tomorrow. Now I'm just tired. Also I currently can't use my laptop, blogging with livewriter is so much handier!
No comments:
Post a Comment