Friday, March 2, 2012

ARTE Fashion Weekend and Dior caps- updt

This weekend ARTE has it’s annual Fashion Week (this time –end) again and offers a wonderful, quality programme on high fashion! I probably won’t have time for anything, but strongly recommend it, previous ARTE fashion programmes are among the highlights of my annual TV plan! (this sentence sounds like written by someone who has spent too much time with law books lately…). Tonight “The Day Before” (Le jour d’avant/Vor der Show) at Isabel Marant – oh maybe maybe maybe….
Here’s the German link, and the French link and you can watch it online, too!
During lunch today I watched Diors livestream – not fully sure what to think yet – but here are a few caps of the finale. And ohh, I can’t wait to be fully back at blogging, it’s going to be soon!
Edit: I hope I corrected all the wrong information, the English title is a translation of the French, not the German one, and I’ve added the French link too. Watched Isabel Marant during dinner, liked it a lot and IM and I are using the same thermo thing against pain in the lower back :). Tonight: Lanvin, I think I will have dinner at 8.15 pm ;P. Will try to spot myself in the crowd outside.
dior
click for more

dior2dior3dior4diorwajldiorökjmlfsadior333
(capped from Dior’s website)

No comments:

Post a Comment