It’s getting warm outside and I finally have some time for things that aren’t studying again! :) So here’s a little update again, just like “small” plans, changes, the usual what’s caught my eye. Actually last time it was way longer… don’t know, I’m still in the relaxing mode at the moment.
In the garden – you see, I still need to practice with the close-up lense a little, but still like it.
# Sports: First I really need start doing regular workouts again!! My back hurts like hell and triggers my migraine; moreover I’ve gained a few kilos. No motion at all, lots of cheer-up and encouragement food are taking a toll. I know, I’m not in a position to complain about weight, but believe me, the fact that you don’t really have boobs but a bony chest doesn’t make that muffin top around your waist any more attractive.. I dare say that rather the opposite is true, who cares about a few centimetres around the waist of a womanly shaped girl…. So it’s time for gym, blogilates and any other workout. At the moment the weather (suddenly 20+ degrees here in Munich) helps me and so I went for a long walkabout on Thursday (you have to start with small things ;) ) and was biking yesterday. For jogging I’ve loaded Pucci’s F/W 2012.13 soundtrack onto my phone, I find it very energizing! link
# Shopping: I’ve mentioned this a couple of times: I decided to do more thoughtful shopping. I still don’t think I’m among those people who need some therapy at this point, but I don’t always feel well with my shopping behaviour, so I’ve imposed a bunch of rules on myself, will tell you more about it soon. And this month doesn’t count! ;)
# Food: I’ve told you I decided to not eat meat, cakes, salty snacks and sweets during Lent, apart from my exams days. I’ve slightly changed this to allowing myself to eat meat on Sundays with my family. I’ve been really good, only ate meat on Sundays, and sweets during exams. And I have to say that due to that stress I was hardly able to eat anything that was not sweet during this period, but didn’t even long for it. From now on I’m going to eat low carb in the evenings, but with not eating meat and my food preferences this will be difficult..
# Garance Doré: You’ve probably already seen them, but I feel I need to mention it here: Garance Doré’s Pardon my French videos, short episodes of her life during New York and Paris fashion week. She’s so natural and authentic, her videos cheered me up during studying! link
# The Sartorialist- Books: I love the Sartorialist’s book recommendations, and the latest one reminded me that I’ve been going to read something of and about Annemarie Schwarzenbach, for ages! She seems to be one of those women who impress and inspire me, who’s life was just outstanding, but all I know so far about her comes from internet research. Schuman recommends a book about her photographer – friend Marianne Breslauer, which is full of photographs of Annemarie, wonderful pictures! I think I should include Marianne into my research and finally get that biography of Annemarie, which has been on my amazon list for some years! Link to the Sartorialist Apart from that in the books section I’m currently giving Bret Easton Ellis’ American Psycho a second try. I have to admit that I dropped it last time after those pages where he “vividly” describes his furnishing…
No comments:
Post a Comment