Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sad morning…

hoffentlat 064bear21

Abdij van’t Park – Hervelee

I really wish I had a more positive subject to start with after exams are over. But last night terrible things happended, at an accident in Switzerland a Belgian bus full of schoolchildren crashed into a tunnel’s wall, 28 persons are dead, 22 of them children. Of course this kind of news is always shocking, no matter where the people involved come from, but since I used to live in Belgium I’m kind of more sensitive to news coming from there. Now it turned out that part of the children came from a school in Heverlee – the city next to the one where I used to study, and not simply next to it – Heverlee was kind of across the road from my home. My thoughts are with their families…

2 comments:

  1. I almost cried this morning when I heard the news, can't even think about it.
    I'm so sad...
    May they rest in peace :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and I really cried today, when we saw it on TV, it's so terrible... First that mosque attack in Brussels earlier this week, now this horror.....

    ReplyDelete