(pictures taken with my new close-up lense – love the result!)
Though I was going to write about more thoughtful shopping, I got a few things today, I might not have literally needed, but I just felt like looking at the new collections in real life, which didn’t end with just “looking”. ;)
The most spontanous thing was that Blue Rebel Chanel polish. I was at the hairdresser’s and there saw the new “Les Jeans” collection which I had pretty much missed so far. Liked the darkes shade and got it at a cheaper place (Müller at Tal have them in the drawer, just ask ;) ).
Then I went to Mango. I’m terribly in love with the current Marant - oops – I mean Mango – collection, unfortunately I didn’t find all of my favourites. So I only got the very simple white linen shirt, and the black shirt with a lace back. I saw so many nice sheer, lace or semi-sheer tops in Paris and back then decided to get one for spring. So here we go. And now at home I also ordered a few of the things I hadn’t found in the store, but still remained quite modest, seriously I could buy almost the whole catalogue. Also on the way to my place (hopefully, you never know with h&m): one item of the Marni x h&m collection. I will show it to you, as soon as it arrives here, which should happen soon!
Last but not least: Rome has turned into Burgundy. My Mom has an issue with her knee which seems not to get fully well, so we decided not to do a hard-core walking city trip but rather drive around France, do some stressless sightseeing, and relax. I went for the small “Marco Polo” guide, we’re going to stay only for a few days and I totally got lost in the thick Baedecker at the bookstore.
No comments:
Post a Comment