I’ve never had a particularly good or bad skin (with exceptions, see below), but during my study months I regularly got those big, red spots, and almost constantly had many tiny ones on my forehead; and somehow this has not changed since exams are over. Then my Dr. Hauschka face cleaner was empty and I decided that I should only get a new one after moving and use a Yves Rocher sample till then. The result are even more big red spots in my face, and when I found a Douglas 10% reduction card in my post box, I thought that those few items would not make a big difference to my luggage and ordered them. And today (a super face delivery!) they arrived!
Here are one old favourite and two newbies:
My Dr. Hauschka face cleaner milk. I had tried so many cleaning products that provided me with allergic reactions, that’s why I liked this one and never felt like trying something else. Maybe I should add that I got a really bad skin during my year abroad in Belgium – for no obvious reason. I tried a lot of cheap – expensive products, but only a session with a Dr. Hauschka lady and the products I got later, were able to help me. But somehow it doesn’t do that anymore, arghh. After I realised that my skin couldn’t handle the quince cream anymore I changed to Melissa. But after a while I got problems with this one as well.
19 € for 145 ml
Korres Yoghurt Moisturising Cream: My first Korres product. A friend loves that brand and what the internet says sound promising, too. I must have been really desperate when I ordered an expensive product like that without testing it first or talking to a sales person at the counter. I can’t say much yet, except that my face isn’t shiny as it was after Dr. Hauschka’s Melissa cream, the cream is rather a little matting. My skin likes it so far, but sometimes I get allergic reaction only after applying a new product a few more times. Of course I can’t say yet what effect a regular use will have.
24,80 € for 40 ml.
Origins Super Spot Remover. My first Origins product, too. It sounds just too promising on Les Belles Affaires (German). Just got it today, so not much to say, yet.
16,95 € for 10 ml
No comments:
Post a Comment