Thursday, March 28, 2013

*Update* or what else March brings…

IMG_7926bearkl

Dublin back yard

Update or rather complaining – buhuuuu?? I’ve been ill again since Sunday night, this time with pretty high fever and all that feeling awful :(. I don’t say that very often, but at the moment I’m really done with this very cold winter weather outside of my windows. Well, not with the snow, because there is still none. I know, parts of the UK seem to be drowning in snow these days, we’re not. And for now I really hope that it stays like this, because I’m going to fly home on Saturday for Easter and don’t want to find the airport closed etc. And yes, I’m really looking forward to Mum making me tea and my favourite meals to fight my lack of appettite. And parents being around me in general, of course. And to the warm room. Something with mine here is wrong… The building is new and all my neighbours don’t have this problem but mine for whatever reason (there is no obvious one) is a lot colder, and it becomes especially obvious when temperatures are around 0 degrees, like now. Something you can live with usually, but that really annoys you, when you’re already freezing like crazy because of the fever. Of course my university work isn’t going as it should be, but to be honest, I’m not even THAT worried (yet). Just want to be well, again.

Dublin – though probably part of the cause of my current state – was really great!! It only was VERY cold, and we did a lot of things outside that involve much standing and listening = freezing, like a city tour. And we got all wet right after our arrival because it was raining like crazy – luckily only for a very short time on Friday. It’s amazing how different many parts of the city look, compared to what’s just at the other side of the Irish Sea. And all that (mostly very sad) history. And all those writers, that brought back so many memories from favourite school lessons. Of course Dublin gets its own posting, as soon as I’m better!

In a moment of low fever in the middle of the night two days ago I went crazy and ordered some stuff from Urban Outfitters and ebay to the Munich home. Actually those Chelsea boots that I’ve been after for about 6 months are on sale. Only the brown version is reduced (which helped finally deciding against the black ones) and only 8 was available so I might look like Donald Duck when wearing them… Will let you know. I also have some things from Other Stories here, at the moment. I’m going to keep something and I’m not sure about other things. Need to try them on again, but not while I’m ill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment