# in the first place it brought a lot of snow, last night. When I looked out of the window at about 3 am (don’t really know what I was doing…) I could hardly believe it. This morning we had snow storms once in a while, I couldn’t even spot the mountain right next to my lecture building from the building. In front of the window there was just a grey chaos. Now it’s more snow than I’ve seen here so far. Since it’s quite cold at the moment, it also stays. Let’s see for how long.
# “cold” is also the next point, I’ve got quite one. Hadn’t been feeling well at the beginning of last week, then went supercrazy at the gym on Thursday (I felt I had just soo much power, really!!). And since Friday I have a terribly sore throat, sometimes fever, overall not feeling well and new cold symptoms still coming up. Örgs.
# Munich bloggers Antonia, Amelie and Milena have united to start a blog-magazine. I was first very sceptical, blogger networks to me imply a loss of individuality and just common organising of PR, but this one really got me! It’s just like they had announced: a continuation of their great three blogs, just more and even better. amazedmag, in German.
# you’ve probably already read about 39847293482 blog postings about this, but I also love h&m’s new sister &other stories. Haven’t ordered anything yet, but I’m really tempted. Part of me is waiting for one particular dress to come back into stock, part of me hopes that it doesn’t come back too soon, to save money. I’m just really looking forward to having a look at the store in London, which will hopefully happen at some point this spring.
# I’m reading Virginia Woolf’s To the lighthouse. I once started Mrs. Dalloway in German, but didn’t get far, I dropped it for later, after exams, which hasn’t happened, yet. My brain is struggling with her stream of consciousness style of writing, especially now in English, and at the beginning I concentrated so much, that I felt close to a heart attack. At some point I managed to just “let go” the sentence structure and I really enjoy it now.
# Soo excited: I’m going to Dublin this months. Then Munich for Easter, which will be mostly work, and a bit of family time
# One of my favourites of the past fashion month’s show soundtracks was Misty Miller’s version of Happy Together, recorded for Burberry Prorsum. (link to the show). The other favourite gets its own posting.
# I’m all into the hippiesque clothes that you find in stores at the moment. A posting on this might come later.
… and a bit more of today’s snow…
castle from the university building
Arthur’s seat mountain is back after the snow storm
Ill me went all the way up to the castle to take snow pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment