The piece in my wardrobe that I like best for dressig up just to little to go for drinks, the theatre, etc is the silk shirt. I’ve already got a couple of them (not all actually made of “silk”), and still ordered another one at Zara last weekend. If it arrives at the store by tomorrow I’ll show it to you before Easter.
But first here are some of the outfits I liked best at Paris Fashion Week, all very simple: shirt + skinnies + heels, but simply gorgeous.
Geraldine Saglio
Not sure if I’d like those boots on their own, but really loved the combination!
Another favourite outfits that includes a silk blouse. But I have no clue how she survived in those leather pants, it was just SO hot!
Alana Zimmer
I’d love to add Emmanuelle Alt, but her shirt doesn’t fit into this posting, I’m afraid.
(all my own pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment