Yeah, I overdid the photoshopping… it doesn’t go well with the blurry part of the picture, sorry! I’m currently playing with layers and I’m on a “make it look opaque” trip..
I’m back from a really good time in France and Switzerland, but guess what, I’m still feeling exhausted, yesterday I felt really dizzy when I picked up the already mentioned Zara shirt. We tried to see as much as possible within the very short time (which was absolutely worth it!) but now it’s time for a few quiet days on the sofa before studying goes on. In the hope that this will help me fight my inability to relax, I got some stuff at Yankee Candles. I first liked the Clean Cotton at – wait – my gynaecologist’s…. The others are Black Cherry, Soft Blanket and Beach Wood. I went for neutral fragrances in the first place, but Black Cherry kind of got me. Let’s see if it works for me, I sometimes tend to get a headache from intense fragrances.
I’ll tell you if I’ll finally get my energy back, books and music are waiting, too! Then I’ll also tell and show you a bit of my holidays…
No comments:
Post a Comment