And some more crappy (sorry) outfit pictures… What do you think? Dark pictures in front of my small mirror once in a while, or better no outfits until I found a solution? And can you believe that I actually cleaned that mirror only recently?? But I wanted to show yet another purchase which I feel was a bit like a duty for a foreign student to the new country ;). I desperately wanted to buy the plaid Zara blouse for Scotlands inofficial national day- Burns night – the poet’s birthday. But – surprise – when I went to the store that actual day, it was sold out, like most other plaid stuff. I look through some other stores but didn’t find another tartan/plaid pattern that I truely liked and so decided not to buy anything for desperation, but wait, until the Zara shirt was back in stock. And here it is.. Oh, and I bought a cheap h&m bag a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to have a nice bag for going out that can be worn cross-body (clubbing) but that is not that tiny. I’ve been to clubs usually carrying my big university longchamp with me, which had to change…
Btw the Skye pictures are still going to come soon, they are just soo many…
skirt, cardigan, bag: h&m, shirt: Zara, boots: Mango, bracelet: Thomas Sabo
ps. please note: my legs are far from being that skinny in real life – photo angle….
Hübsch! :)
ReplyDeletetolle Tasche :)
ReplyDeletexxx