Thursday, February 21, 2013

Escaping…

IMG_6433bearkl

On the ferry from Mallaig to Armadale on Skye. No photoshop, I only adjusted the horizon and added the small black frame. It was freezingly cold, but pure happiness. And Iceland memories..

I’m back from an ultra short trip to the Isle of Syke which felt a bit like heaven. Seriously, sun and blue skies with few clouds only coming up yesterday in the late afternoon. And some of Scotland’s most beautiful landscapes. Actually I’m close to rating the Isle of Skye as one of the most beautiful places that I’ve ever been to. No stress, just me and two of the best “new” friends. More pictures and infos to come, now real life is calling and last but not least I woke up with a slight-medium migraine… But those memories and simply looking through the pictures (which of course never adequatly reflect reality) more than make up for it!

2 comments:

  1. Das sieht sooo wunderbar aus, ich hoffe, ich werde auch irgendwann mal dort hinreisen können! War bisher nur in Edinburgh und Glasgow und ein bisschen in der Gegend, dieses Jahr fahre ich auch wieder hin, dann aber hoffentlich mit mehr Ausflügen!

    ReplyDelete