We had 3 wonderful days in Vienna, and I fell in love with the city, once again. We had a look at a couple of museums, joined Otto von Habsburg’s funeral procession, ate a million delicious cakes and “Mehlspeisen” (sweet dishes) at beautiful old cafes and went to the “Heuriger” (vine restaurant) one evening. What else can I say – Vienna simply makes me feel good! And pictures are of course going to come later.
The only thing we did not was shopping. I just had a short look at h&m’s store at the Graben to see if they still had this Maxidress, which I terribly want. They did not, but instead I discovered the nicest h&m store I’ve ever seen. Or better to say, for the first time an actually nice h&m store. Forgot to take a picture, but it’s located inside a beautiful old builiding and inside decorated in art nouveau style. The shop looks a lot tidier than h&m usually does and sales assistants are incredibly nice and helpful. Also passed by “Forever 21 – we don’t have it in Germany”, but their online shop and shopping window didn’t make me want to waste time, we could get a better use of, by sightseeing, eating more “Mehlspeisen” etc.
On our way back home we stopped in the area of “Wachau” and bought the best “Marillen” (apricots) ever. So this is what we did today:
*in love* :)
ReplyDelete