Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vienna Outfits–overload again

 

Some of the things I wore during the last few days:

IMG_9079IMG_9058

When wearing this I was even asked by two girls if they could take a picture of me for their fashion blog. I felt very flattered and even forgot to ask for their blog’s name…..

(shirt, bag, cardigan: Zara, leggings: h&m, shoes: Bata)

 

IMG_9147CIMG5260

(skirt: Zara, shirt: h&m, shoes worn outside: Bata – black ballerinas in the hotel room: Zara)

CIMG5287CIMG5288CIMG5290CIMG5289

(shirt, shorts: Zara, shoes: random holiday buy (Monaco) )

 

CIMG5259IMG00270-20110714-2000CIMG5266IMG00269-20110714-1615

(jeans: Miss60, pants: h&m, shirts: h&m, COS, h&m CC, 2xh&m, shoes: Zara, converse, random holiday buy, bag: Zara)

 

Back home in freezing Munich (yesterday):

CIMG5271

(jeans: Miss60, jacket: Zara, cardigan: Mango, shirts: h&m)

2 comments:

  1. Super schöne Outfits! Ist das Zara-Shirt aktuell?
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke!! :) Ja, es ist aktuell, bzw. im Sale. Gab es aber letzte Woche zumindest hier in München noch in allen Größen, mittlerweile kostet es wohl nur noch 20 € statt 40, ich hab noch 30 dafür ausgegeben, aber passt schon, so hatte ich es im Urlaub dabei.
    LG

    ReplyDelete