Love this ad campaign of Boss Orange. Apart from Lily, Dree Hemingway, Eniko Mihalik, Casey Taylor, Jon Kortajarena and Ryan Thomas were photographed by Matt Jones. The pictures make me look forward to fall, want to go to Amsterdam and last but not least want to wear the clothes. The colours and cuts are pretty much what I’d wear everyday when it’s getting colder. The boots look splendid and I love the puppy and the other equipment! I haven’t seen many editorials that entail so much fun and easiness, but still look classy, totally without the usual high fashion attitude. I was hardly able to make up my mind and chose pictures for this post and in the end they became far too many, so that I decided to split the posting.
I hope, this text makes some sense, I’m very tired, sorry!! Just enjoy the pictures!
More pictures are here.
all rights: Hugo Boss/Boss Orange
No comments:
Post a Comment