no water accident in the picture on the right – I overdid blurrying my entry…
- at least my Moleskine calendar. I got DinA5 for the first time, after I had the smaller one (would have to be DinA6, no?) for a couple of years. I always go for the weekly diary which combines a weekly calendar page and a notebook page for each week. Perfect for taking notes, or creating lists that are related to an event. Or just to note down a little more than what’s absolutely necessary. Even though the describtion tag indicated it – I was really really surprised when I found three sheets of little stickers in the back of the book. Got excited like a little girl with her sticker album and added matching stickers to my calendar entries. I hope this little book will help me fight my infinite clumsiness….
stickers-size compared to my hand – little history which comes with every Moleskine product
No comments:
Post a Comment