Sorry again for my lack of updates, lately. Here’s just a bit of what I’ve been doing, thinking of…
one of my tree pictures….
# I’ve been thinking about integrating the shopping subject into this blog in a better way. Apart from some very good blog postings German TV channel ARD’s documentary on h&m made me rethink my shopping habits. It’s a very difficult subject for anyone who isn’t totally devoted to organic fashion in my opinion, so I don’t really know how to react to be honest. Moreover I’ve been thinking about assessing my purchases of last year, since without that a “wish list” section on the blog seems to make much sense. More about this after my exams.
# It was my birthday last week. I didn’t have a big party but went for dinner with my parents and some very good friends. And I ate a huge lot of delicious food, my Mom is just such a great cook and baker!!! Got some really nice things, as well, my highlight is probably this book. And the close-up lense, hope for better detail picture from now on! :)
# I’ve moved into my old child’s room, which is my parents guest room now, for studying. Sounds weird, no? I just like that there’s far less distraction, no internet etc, but I’m feeling well there (unlike at the library).
# from my windwo I have a nice view on some trees. Took a lot of pictures and can’t belive how much better my new camera is, in comparison to the old one.
# Chanel Charme lipstick has been charming me. I haven’t worn much make-up lately, but this one brought me back to paying some thoughts on what to put into my face, and not just use the most random lip balm, mascara, concealer.
# I got new pens for drawing (the basic set). Haven’t produced anything presentable yet, and the ususal “not much time”. But I’m looking forward to having more time for them!
# Al brought me back to having warm lemon water in the mornings. For details, read her wonderful blog post! Actually I should say that she brought me to lemon water and back to ginger water. I can’t believe that getting up in the morning became much easier!
# I’m about to let a new person into my life: Cassey from Blogilates. Just can’t make it to the gym these days, but my back already hurts like hell. Haven’t done her workouts regularily yet, though.
# I’m going to plan a trip to Rome for April. So many ideas on what I’d like to do there, but I can’t really concentrate on it, yet.
# Apart from my migraine (which is not THAT bad right now), I’m watching 3Sat’s theme day on fashion today. Very diverse programme, which I’d recommend to everyone (who understands German, sorry!). Right now there’s a programme about Tweed, later Peter Lindbergh, Sonia Rykiel, Chanel, Kate Moss, Aenne Burda, “model hunting” in Brazil and much more.
# oh, and for people from Munich: Fashion Academy Esmod has a fashion show, soon, but I can’t find where I’ve read about it, sorry! Once again I can’t make it…
Darf ich dich was persönliches fragen?
ReplyDeleteWenn ja:
Bezüglich der Reisen, die du machst: Verreist du ganz alleine oder in einer Gruppe oder hast du meist jemanden vor Ort (Rom, Island bspw.), den du kennst und/oder wo du übernachten kannst?
Hey, klar darfst du fragen! (und ich muss mich entschuldigen, dass ich nicht früher geantwortet hab...). Das ist bei mir unterschiedlich, aber ich kenne seit tatsächlich oft jemanden vor Ort, zum Beispiel auch in Island. Die meisten hab ich in meinem Auslandsjahr kennen gelernt. Gerade in Island ist das natürlich sehr praktisch. Nach Rom fahre ich mit meinen Eltern. Ansonsten bin ich noch nie gaaanz allein verreist, würde ich aber gern mal machen. Ich mache manchmal Sprachkurse, ohne vorher jemanden da zu kennen, aber das zählt irgendwie nicht richtig, man lernt ja dann total schnell Leute kennen. Aber das mit den privaten Unterkünften ist schon wirklich praktisch, da hab ich oft einfach Glück. Die Tochter einer Freundin meiner Mutter wohnt zB in Paris, bei der hab ich auch schon oft übernachtet.
ReplyDeleteLG!
Also erstmal: Danke, dass du geantwortet hast!! :)
ReplyDeleteIch war nicht bös, ich konnte dich verstehen, da ich gerade (auch?) in einer Lernphase stecke.
Hm, ich hab mir schon fast gedacht, dass du immer jemanden vor Ort kennst. Das ist nämlich genau mein Problem, ich würde eigentlich gerne mal wieder allein verreisen, aber ich kenne niemanden (also an den Orten, die mich interessieren).
Das Problem bei meinem Alleinverreisen: Ich habe mich bis jetzt immer(!) verlaufen und bin dann im Drogen-/Prostituierten-/Verbrecher-Viertel und somit in weniger guten Situationen gelandet. Ich glaube nur in Barcelona nicht. Da habe ich natürlich nicht mehr wirklich Lust drauf.
Aber der Tipp mit der Sprachreise ist gut; lernt man da denn auch 'Einheimische' kennen oder eher nur die anderen Mitsprachkursler?