One more person I didn’t care THAT much about before I saw her in real life, but I kind of fell in love with. She’s so charming, understanted, friendly, full of esprit. Just imagine all those show-off people around fashion week and the the editor in chief of Vogue Paris almost sneaks into the venue. I also really like her style and how she doesn’t need much to look good and authentic. I also found her appearence (not natural look) also very “young” something I’ve never attributed to someone in a positive context, this time I mean it fully positive. After I had missed her at so many fashion shows (better to say, there’s just no picture of her on my memory card from Balmain??!) she twice nearly walked right into me at Lanvin. If I remember well, her shirt and shoes are Balmain.
Agreed she is 100 times more stunning in person. She just has this energy. Humility is the definition of elegance to me and so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteYes, I don't really know what it is, but I was so surprised in a positive way when I saw her!
ReplyDelete