Friday, January 13, 2012

Still alive….

You might have noticed that I haven’t blogged much, lately. The reason is that my “serious studying” period has started and I’m kind of lacking energy for writing a lot (esp in English to be honest) in the evenings…. I’m not going to take a full break from blogging, but slow it down a little, maybe focus on photo postings. I also don’t follow other blogs the way I used to, I’m sorry! Thanks a lot for your understanding and I’ll be back! ;)

eva-green-38

find the original picture viaand I don’t remember which magazine this was from, sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Wann schreibst Du denn? :-) Viel Erfolg beim Lernen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen herzichen Dank!! :) Anfang März. Ist zwar "nur" der Verbesserungsversuch, aber irgendwie stresse ich mich trotzdem schon wieder.... Wie weit bist du eigentlich (gerne auch per mail oder so)?

    LG!

    ReplyDelete