Happy new year, everyone!! I’m feeling a little better today, finally! Spent the last few days in bed with mid-high fever, headache, and the usual “cold” symptoms. So no party for me last night, but I luckily managed to get to the concert with my parents as I’ve told you, and later we had Raclette. But I hadn’t even really planned on going out, I have to say, I don’t like New Year’s Eve here in Germany that much. I passionalte hate those kinds of fireworks that only stink and create a lot of smoke, and my fellow countrymen seem to be totally crazy for those. Last time I spent New Year’s in Munich one couldn’t even see the pretty fireworks after a few minutes, because there was just smoke everywhere.
To come back to nice things since it’s the first day of the new year today: The concert was really good, a not too heavy mix of classical music, lots of Waltz, some of Dvorak’s Slavic Dances, modern classics like Schostakowitsch and Händel’s Fireworks music, which I had got for Christmas, what a nice coincidence!!
Here’s what I was wearing – and it’s rather meant to be as warm as possible than looking stylish:
knit-dress: Mango, purse: Zara, bracelet: Thomas Sabo: leggings: Zara, longsleeve turtleneck underneath: Benetton
The colours are pretty wrong, once again, the very dark blue knit dress has some subtle metallic glitter threads and the purse is still silver, not golden.
+ those Buffalo boots and they are not that shiny!
No comments:
Post a Comment