Wednesday, July 18, 2012

… and the new Mango Lookbook

lb9lb5lb10

all pictures via mango.com

Awww, my Mango love totally goes on with this!! If I could shop the way I would like to, I’d *clickclickclick* order the nude shoes, pants and blouse from the first picture, the dress and shoes from the middle one and the full look of the the picture on the right. Since I can’t, I’m going to wait and see what the things look like, in real life. And wait what else is going to come into stores for fall, that’s one of my self-imposed shopping rules: not to buy seasonal things at the very beginning of a season. I just have to say, I’m so glad I cancelled my last Mango Sales order, already like those things so much more. (Another shopping rule: rethink end-of-sales buys – is it only the “huge reduction” tag, that’s tempting?).

Just the black mini dress – isn’t it the perfect mix of simple and “dressy” chic?? I almost never see dresses I really love. But I also almost never feel like wearing dresses. I rather like chic dresses for going out, than casual every day ones. But I’d rather get the chance to wear casual dresses, than the chic ones. In Germany we don’t have that “dress-up for a random night out “ culture like in other countries and my friends here don’t like to dress up at all. Argh, dilemma….

More favourite looks behind the cut, I also really like the metal cuff necklace.

lb8lb2lb

lb4lb6lb7lb3

No comments:

Post a Comment