Exam time is now over for a (long) while so back I am to the important things: shopping! ;) I’m probably going to see if there’s something left in the Sales department, tomorrow. I have a few more or less specified items on my mind. Nothing’s a “must”, though! Moreover I still need some basics and started thinking about fall. That one’s still open for changes, of course! Last but not least I will probably have a look at one or two outlet shopping centres in the next few weeks.
Spring/Summer:
(darkest “summer” polyvore ever hihi)
- Sandals: I’m bored with my black pumps and therefore want a slightly edgier pair of black heels. Maybe those from Zara or smiliar ones, I know that they’re pretty much sold out by now. We’ll see, maybe also ebay.
- Zara shirt: Jaaa, my closet is full of those, but I got so much wear out of the white one from spring, so I’m thinking about getting a second white one, and really liked the one in the polyvore.
- T by Alexander Wang skirt: I found the light grey version in luisaviaroma’s sale, and ordered the last one of the size that hopefully is mine. Super excited! :)
- Summer dress: Don’t really know what I want, but I simply don’t have one for everyday life. The one in the polyvore is from Mango and not exactly what I’m looking for, I just didn’t find a better one.
- Maxi skirt: Another one that is more casual than the pleated one that I got at Mango (and that I still love!). I’d just feel like a stupid idiot if I wore it for a casual afternoon in town.
- cigarette pants: Those from Zara look a little businessish, don’t they? I might have a look at COS, too. Somehow those are the least important item.
Basics:
-jeans: I def need black and now also blue ones, I realise that I’m wearing the very old Miss60s far too often. Levi’s or Diesel at the outlet centre?
- chic top for going out: I haven’t been out much over the last months (years?) and realise that I’m a bit over with the stuff I bought a few years ago. Somehow winter’s still better than summer. Last Saturday I was desperately standing in front of my closet and didn’t really find anything. Moreover I don’t have chic jeans to pair it with – see point 1.
- suit: Hugo Boss at the outlet stores
Fall
- leather skirt
- warm, cosy sweater (as every year) maybe in grey.
- COS cashmere scarf – to pair it with the hat I got last year
No comments:
Post a Comment