via scostumista.blogspot.de taken by Claudio Guerrieri
You know, I’ve had “cigarette pants” on my wishlist since winter, but never found some, I truely liked. I want simple ones without any stripes at the sides, and no “5 pocket” style and please not too short (so Zara etc are out). Looks like Karmen has found them and I like her look here so much, that I had to share it. Wouldn’t quite mind getting the rest of her outfit, as well. I think I’ll take a closer look at black pants next time in the stores. In my last post about shopping planning I said that cigarette pants had become less important over the months. Maybe this just changed.
[I just notice that I hardly see any pictures on my blog – is that just me??]
So, dann antworte ich dir mal hier. ;)
ReplyDeleteHab dich dank des Hinweises nun bei Instagram gefunden, danke.
Wegen der Tropeziennes - Ich hab meine (nach langer Suche) dank einer Freundin dann hier gefunden und bestellt: http://www.innova24.biz/ItemDetail.aspx?shitemid=838757&name=Les-Tropeziennes-1624224111-NARVIL-SCHWARZ-30547
Sie sind auf dem Bild in weiss abgebildet, werden aber wirklich in schwarz geliefert! *g*
Und ich würde mich freuen, wenn du (wieder) aktiver wärst.
Und zu guter Letzt noch was zum Thema: Tolle Inspiration! Ich liebe meine Zigaretten-Hosen ja auch gerade sehr, habe das Gefühl die gehen immer.