Sunday, March 9, 2014

Anja Rubik // Haider Ackermann AW.2014/15

… speaking of nice pictures from a photographer’s point of view, this one clearly does not win. Saturday morning started with Haider Ackermann, and I had planned to get there really early, to watch guests arrive, figure out where it would be best to take pictures etc. Then I set my alarm for the week, not aware that this one would not ring on a Saturday. And woke up 10 mins before the show was due to start. Luckily shows always start late, so that after a very fast morning walk and without a proper breakfast I still made it there somehow in time. And right when I got there, Anja left the venue. She didn’t stop for photos, and it was raining, but she totally stands out, looked truely great, and is such an icon, so I’m glad I got the picture, even though it’s so random.

meeep22-6151kl

No comments:

Post a Comment