Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paris Fashion Week II

And here we go again…. I still haven’t decided on opening a fashion week photo only blog, or not, feel free to share your thoughts!
meeep2-6343kl
I’m normally not the biggest fan of headless detail shots because I believe that showing a face is essential to bringing some life and spirits into clothes. Like I don’t aim at simply displaying outfits (to claiming to be there, already…). In this case I was so impressed by the mix of patterns on clothes, nails and the book so that changing the focus suddenly made sense. Like most of my pictures taken outside at Viktor&Rolf.
meeep2-6529kl
Too much going on outside at ACNE, but I liked Mickey Mouse on Yasmin Sewell, as well as her blazer. Find the gold in the fore- as well as the background!
meeep-6469kl
Malaika Firth and the Zara scarf at Viktor&Rolf. The girl was (obviously) in a hurry, but nevertheless looked simply gorgeous! The Zara scarf is probably THE piece of clothing that I (own and) have most often seen on other people in real life, as well as online. Still loving it!
meeep222222-6413kl
The furry fur Ladies and – oh – a tourist group in the background, Viktor&Rolf again. Sometimes I feel that people in the background totally ruin it, while at other times it seems not to matter that much. This one only with sand coloured Tuileries in the background, matching the girls’ jackets, would be much nicer, I’m afraid. I btw still like my fake fur trend jacket, but don’t wear it that often. Note to self: wear the fake fur jacket again!
meeep-6650kl
We had so much fun with Dana Taylor after Veronique Leroy. She was super nice, very approachable and posing for us for a really long time, and in a very likeable way ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment