Monday, March 31, 2014

What else March brings (brought)…

meeep2-6117bkl

Happy Birthday, Eiffel Tower!

# a new nick name for me – I decided to leave my fictional nick behind and continue blogging using the initial of my real first name. So I’m “A” from now on.

# I created a blog for the fashion week photography, but there is not much yet, and it’s not even public, at the moment. I’ve been a little busy, work at the second part of my training has kicked in.

# a new header

# I feel like finally getting one of the top items of my wish list after 6 month of trainee-work. Will let you know. Can’t decide between a bunch of bags and shoes.

# I’m looking forward to watching the Yves Saint Laurent movie which will hit cinemas in April, here. Even though critics have been critical…

No comments:

Post a Comment